Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am Successful

drake;I just want to be successful, the money, the cars and the hoes I suppose. Isn’t that everyone’s goal? I came out here to New York to purse my dreams to style, to be able to create and have my own. But in the mist of it all I realized that I have it all, success is determined by you. Rather it is material gain or prosperity; life only unfolds how you perceive it. Basically how you view life is what you get out of it, so if you feel like you’re working a dead end job just working to survive then baby that is what you get out of it. But if you’re working and you’re being positive, encouraging and loving then that is what life brings back. Remember to always check yourself first; ask yourself what would love do? This is one of the best questions one can ask themselves when faced with a decision; this will also help you to choose the best for yourself and others. I find myself asking myself this question often during the day.

"Success breeds Succes" Mia Hamm

"Doubt is pain to lonely to know that faith is his twin brother" Khalil Gibran

1 comment: